Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Always with a SMILE :)

Disclaimer: I can't be too critical on my blog because as of right now for everyone to see it, I have no privacy or restrictions on who can read this so in case someone from VOGUE could see it, I can't say anything against the magazine so I will try and convey the truth without passing judgement on anything.
The truth about my internship: sounds like a lot a fun and super glamorous! but really it's long hours, silence, and hard work. Since we are dealing with accessories that cost hundreds even thousands of dollars, anything wrong done by us, could cost the magazine unneccessary money, and  a lot of angry designers calling about a messed up order - and that blame is on the interns! So that's a lot of pressure on us interns! I can't do anything wrong other wise I don't even want to know my punishment! One of these difficult tasks and may I mention glamorous would be me going to get a coffee order from starbucks for one of the girls in the office. I of course did it with a smile! :) My time restraints can't allow me to go on so sorry for a short and abrupt end to this post promise to write more detail over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment