Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Let me tell you how I left my phone in a taxi.....

If you haven't heard, it snowed here in NYC yesterday. I woke up saturday morning, looked out my window and gasped so hard it woke up my roommate. It was snowing!! Big fluffy snowflakes! I thought, it couldn't be snowing, the leaves haven't even changed colors yet! Weather is so unpredictable. But let me back up here first. This week started off terribly; I guess I was bound to have an off week sooner or later. I found out on Monday someone got a hold of my debit card number and was charging things to my card and overdrafted my account. I had to close my card. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday I was starting to get under the weather, I had to call off work on Wednesday and I basically slept all day and my one class was cancelled because my professor was sick also. So Wednesday was a day spent in bed. Friday, I went to work and the day was very busy I went on many errands and the first errand I ran I got my own car and driver again! It was pretty nice riding around the city in the car. But the next errand I had to run, I had the company credit card so I could take a taxi to the Prada store on 5th Ave so I could get gift wrapping boxes for the accessories editor. I was in a hurry and as I got out of the cab, I paid with the card, and ran back to the office. I realized once I was settled again that I had left my phone in the back seat of the cab! oops! Turns out the guy who got into the cab after me was here in NYC for business from Milwaukee. He called my mom and told her she would leave it at the security desk of his hotel. So thankfully I was able to get it right after work! Had the guy been from New York, I doubt I would have my phone right now! Thank goodness he was a Midwestern guy! :) God was looking out for me then! 
So after this whole ordeal of a week, me and my friends went out on Friday and Saturday for Halloween partying. I put pictures on my tumblr enjoy! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and Happy Halloween (even though I hate the holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment