Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Beginning of the Journey

April 25, 2011
The first of many entries: After securing the last spot in the Educational Housing Services at the New Yorker Hotel, I successfully dropped over $2500; and that’s only half of it!  Not to mention not a penny of that money was mine- my dad reluctantly paid for my selfish trip.  Housing is taken care of now! On to the next thing on my checklist: classes.  A full course load of fashion classes, career building classes, and one class devoted to New York City. I hope to have fun and learn the city as if I am getting to know a guy on a first date.  I am beginning to get butterflies in my stomach.  Less than 4 months.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, so cool. I'm sending on to more cousins! See you soon. love, Aunt Bondie

    ReplyDelete